Sunday, November 9

My Sweet Little Mischief Maker


As you can see Sarah has always been very curious and very mischeivious. Early on it was the stories of dumping out the cereal, getting in my lipstick, dumping paint on the new carpet in the basement, you name it she's either done it or attempted it.


The latest escapade of hers has taken the cake I would say. On Friday afternoon I was downstairs checking my email. I heard Isaac yell for me, but I said I'll be just a minute. I came upstairs to find Sarah completely naked. Then looking around I found that she peed on the couch. It's bad enough just that, but we had company coming for dinner that night. I got it cleaned up, but it didn't end there. The next day Saturday, in the morning she was playing in her room while I was baking some items for the treat sale Maddy and her friends were doing. John asked where's Sarah and I said that she was playing in her room. He went in and yelled to me, "You can't leave her in here by herself!" I came in and gasped. She got naked again took off her diaper and pooped on the recliner in her room and was playing in it. Disgusting!! I got her all cleaned up again in the bath and after she was dressed I showed her and said no pooping on the chair no no and put her in the naughty spot. She just sat there and didn't seem to care. I think I might have to start trying to potty train her. Even with all of that I still love her to pieces. She's constantly saying funny things, dancing, and doing things to make us all laugh. This girl has the family wrapped around her finger.

3 comments:

john and amber said...

Oh my goodness!!! What kids do to make us go crazy. :) It's a good thing they're so cute! Sarah is such a sweet little girl.

Betsy said...

Wow, she sounds like a character. She is getting so big and cute. I am excited to come to Utah to see everyone and I can't wait to go to wood connections, I've been saving my money.

Jen B. said...

Way to go Sara, make your parents go crazy. I love it you make me laugh.
Love the moments cuz like Pres.Monson said they'll be gone soon.