Tuesday, November 4

Halloween


Halloween was a fun yet busy day. Isaac's preschool did a little performance on the front lawn of his teachers house where they sang different Halloween songs. I did see Isaac's mouth move a little indicating that he was singing sometimes, but at least he also did the actions that went with the songs.
One of my favorites was in one of the songs they did a scary face and Isaac did his classic one.

I went to Maddy's school party since she was expecting me to. So I took pictures of everyone and I'm going to make a little DVD for Maddy to show her class for fun.

Then of course the kids had a lot of fun trick or treating. We were really excited that Halloween was on a Friday this year so that we could all party and have fun after trick or treating. I wanted to have a fire in the fire pit, have hot chocolate, and watch Monster House outside with the kids. What ended up happening is that we were all to pooped to do anything after. Oh well.

Oh yeah one of the best parts was John hiding and scaring kids in his dad's gilly suit. Sorry to the one kid that cried.

It was a fun Halloween season the whole month. Now it's over and look forward to the other holidays coming up.

5 comments:

Aceneth Warner said...

Melissa, I didn't know you had a blog, I love it. I love your pictures too. You have a very cute family.

Brandi said...

I love Johns costume. That is a great idea for having a play outside. Very festive like.

Tanielle said...

Cute blog! You got some great pictures of the Halloween Program! Bergen misses you in nurshery, the new ward transition has probably been the hardest on her.

Laura said...

Hi Melissa! I found your blog through Jen's...very fun to see more of what you have been up to. You are such a great mom!

Jen B. said...

What a cute Halloween Family.