Maddy went to play with Alyssa in the snow and here is Sarah sad on the floor wanting to go play in the snow too. Normally I would just send her outside with Isaac but he is at a birthday party. My guess is she'll fall asleep since she stayed up late last night. When she is mad she lets you know. She didn't want to move from her spot. Hopefully it will become consistently warm soon, I'm so tired of cold weather.
Saturday, March 13
So much for spring
I know what 2 posts in a day, but today is a bummer. We have been hoping for spring so badly with warmer weather and what do we get? SNOW! We promised the kids that we would put up the trampoline we got at Christmas today and right while we were getting the enclosure out to put up it started raining. First as a sprinkle then more heavily which turned to snow, and now a few hours later this is what I see when I look out the window.


Maddy went to play with Alyssa in the snow and here is Sarah sad on the floor wanting to go play in the snow too. Normally I would just send her outside with Isaac but he is at a birthday party. My guess is she'll fall asleep since she stayed up late last night. When she is mad she lets you know. She didn't want to move from her spot. Hopefully it will become consistently warm soon, I'm so tired of cold weather.
Maddy went to play with Alyssa in the snow and here is Sarah sad on the floor wanting to go play in the snow too. Normally I would just send her outside with Isaac but he is at a birthday party. My guess is she'll fall asleep since she stayed up late last night. When she is mad she lets you know. She didn't want to move from her spot. Hopefully it will become consistently warm soon, I'm so tired of cold weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey Melissa,
I was surprised to see that you posted! haha, it's been awhile! Congrats on your 4th baby! Very exciting. You need to post pictures, since I don't get to see in person any more! I'll come visit sometime though. Darling fam you have.
Aimee
Welcome back!
Poor Sara!
I saw you guys outside just before the rain/snow came and thought If John would have listened to us last week when the weather was good your kids would have gotten a few jumps in before today. I know this weather is AWFUL.
Good for Maddy on sharing her testimony I wish I was there to hear it. Jared and I had fun the other night with every one we need to do that again and maybe John and will win at something.
That is such a bummer! I remember when we first moved here, you were very pregnany and out catching frogs in the stream - I'm surprised you were building a snow fort or something!
Post a Comment