It has been so long since I posted on here. I think it's the whole thing of missing so long what's a little longer going to hurt, which also continues on and on. I can't believe it's been practically 9 months since my last post. Our family has been good during the passage of time. During the summer we went camping with friends and to Jackson Hole again. A new school year started where Isaac started Kidnergarten. The kids have loved the teachers they have had this year. We had the big news of the coming of our 4th (and probably last) child in our family. That is probably the saddest part since all who don't live by us and know these things have it as a big surprise since I'm due in about 6 weeks on Apr. 22nd. I thought it would be worse to just start with that later and wonder where the extra person came from. Sarah turned 3 and Isaac had his birthday turning 6. Isaac had a Mario party if you can't tell from the picture. Both John and my birthday passed and recently this week was our 10th wedding anniverary. So to update just a little bit more are a few pictures from the last 9 months missed.

John and Jared racing on the kids sleds

picking pumpkins

Christmas time at temple square

Maddy and Isaac's first fish caught

Jackson Hole

4th of July at Jackson Hole

Princess Leia, Yoda, and Darth Vader at Halloween (I made Yoda and Leia's costume)

The family at San Rafael Swell

Sarah on her 3rd birthday with friends

Isaac's Mario Bros. party
4 comments:
There are some beautiful pictures there. What little cuties you have!
What fun pictures! Happy 10th Anniversary! That is awesome. I can't believe we only have 6 weeks to go to meet our little guys! :)
I am so glad that you posted. I can't believe you are six weeks away. I am excited to meet your little guy in June. I think thats when we will be coming to Utah.
well, good to see you didn't fall off the blogging world. Your family is so cute - and I am so impressed with your costume skills! They look awesome!
Post a Comment