Tuesday, April 6

Happy Easter

Well of course again lovely Utah weather made for an interesting Easter holiday. There shouldn't be snow storms in the valley this late but there is. Luckily it's supposed to warm back up to 60's this week. I don't have pics yet of the kids in their Easter outfits since I forgot to take their pictures on the Sunday before Easter before they changed. I let them wear them the week before since General Conference was on Easter Sunday this year. I will have to make sure that I do this coming Sun. They look so cute all matching. Maddy at least likes to match Sarah right now. She thinks it's fun since Sarah thinks it's fun to look like big sis. Isaac even has a new suit with a yellow tie to match the girls since their dresses are yellow too. We had a little party with the kids and cousins at my moms house on the Sat before Easter. They had fun coloring the eggs and going on a egg hunt for the eggs with candy in them. I got to hang out and chat with my sisters while the kids did whatever with the cousins. Which was fun since Colleen is prego too and her little belly is starting to show since she's 4 months. The kids were pretty worn out by the end of the night since they jumped on my moms trampoline constantly. On Easter Sunday we enjoyed having Johns mom and sister Cassy over for the 2nd session of conference and had a good dinner. My kids were so excited to have gotten the Chipmunks:the Squeakquel and watch it that night together. All in all it was a good holiday. Even Maddy said that it was the best Easter ever. I guess until next year when that will be the best.






Isaac, Maddy, and Sarah checking their goods

Keenie and her tiny little bump

Not the most flattering of pics, but here's me and my BIG bump

my sisters Keenie and Steph

4 comments:

john and amber said...

Melissa- your belly is so cute!

You made me laugh at your first comment on my blog about Brianne and I going before you...don't worry, I was at a 3-4 for 2 weeks before I had Jaxon! I think part of the reason for that (other than it was my first pregnancy), was that I wasn't effaced hardly at all, whereas, luckily for me this time, I am.

I'm so excited for you, and I hope your induction date holds up too! It'll be fun to see these little boys grow! Please let me know if you need anything.

Monica said...

Easter with family is the best. I was a bit disappointed not to have an Easter sunday at church, but found that I rather enjoyed being home as a family listening to conference. It was a nice relaxing day. Glad to hear you had a good Easter.

Liz said...

It's so good to see your cute family. You guys look so amazing and happy! Congrats on the new baby...that looks like it is coming soon??? hee hee
I have to tell you that the picture of you in the black dress with the red necklace is soooooo darling. Your little boy is holding your hand so endearingly!
I'm glad you found us...let's keep in touch.

Aimee said...

Hey Melissa,

Can't wait to see pictures of your baby! post soon. I feel so left out, not being able to see and hold all these cute babies (Briannes, Amber's and yours).