Sunday, July 11
Kaiden's update
Kaiden is growing so fast. He is soon to be 3 months old already. It's so hard to slow down and enjoy every moment when he is the 4th child, but I'm trying to at least make sure I keep taking pictures to catch some of the moments. The first pic is when he was 1 month old. The next is one of my many attempts to catch one of his smiles, and the last is on his blessing day. Yet again without fail another separate personality in our family. Kaiden is sure a curious little boy. Even when weeks old he seemed to want to look at everything. He loves to be talked to and loves to coo and smile back. He loves music and seems to love it when I sing to him. The kids still fight over who gets to hold him first, and he is a joy in our house.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
He is darling, I had not heard all of the birth story, I am so sorry you guys had to go through that but glad to here all is fine now!
Those are such cute pictures - sometimes I think I'm in my own little bubble - as I missed the post about Kaiden's birth (alhough I knew it happened). Anyhow, he's a doll and looks just perfect and well loved.
He is such a cutie! It's crazy to think that almost 3 months has passed already!
He is so cute, I can't believe he is already that hold.
He is so sweet! Isn't it amazing that these little ones all have their own personality at such a young age?
Cutie pie!
Oh man, I just want to gobble him up! What a little doll....I'm so jealous of the little baby stage, I love it so much! Yum, yum, yum!
he is adorable! Totally a Graber kid, too! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment