Wednesday, October 29
Pumpkin Walk
We went to the Benson Mill Pumpkin walk like every year, but this year was even more fun because Isaac's preschool had a pumpkin display there. The theme this year was What Do Pumpkins Dream. So Isaac's class decided to do Disney characters since hey doesn't everyone dream of Disneyland? There was so many cute ones from his preschool. We have never been to Disneyland and when I asked what Isaac's favorite Disney character was he really couldn't think of one. I tried to tell him about the different characters and he decided to make Mickey Mouse. While we were there we also bought the kids their first pet. A lady was selling African Dwarf Frogs. They just swim and they don't really get any bigger than a quarter. The kids were excited. We'll see how it goes. The night was pretty fun altogether. The kids loved the face painting. I've realized my October this year has been one of the busiest. I just love to do stuff for fall and Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I like the pics
Post a Comment