Wednesday, October 29
BOO AT THE ZOO!
On Saturday October 25th was the Boo at the Zoo. It was sooo packed. I learned later that the record was shattered for the attendance for one day at the zoo. The Maddy and Isaac were looking forward to it ever since I told them that we were going to go. We bought a membership to the zoo this year so I thought that it would be fun since we didn't need to pay to get in. I'm not sure I would do it every year. I was just glad that I wasn't one of the people that paid admission and realized that half of the booths around the zoo gave out starlight mints! Sarah can't even have those candies and come on really starlight mints. There were some good ones though, it was a little hard to enjoy the animals when it's that busy. We did get to see the tiger closer than we have before. The tiger even took a swim. We missed the actual swim, but we did see him all sopping wet right after he had gotten out and pacing back and forth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You were right, Melissa...you've done so much with your blog. It looks great! I love the picture of "your angels" on the side...so adorable! I heard the Boo at the Zoo was pretty crowded and crazy! We just missed you guys at the Pumpkin Walk...Isaac's Mickey Mouse was great!
I have never taken my kids there. I guess we should next year seems like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment