In February Valentines came and John made a special card for me and I made pink pancakes for the kids in addition to a special treat, note and book.
I had my birthday. I turned the big 3-0. All of the dread leading up to the number then when the day finally came, huh, wasn't a big deal after all. I did love my birthday present, which was going snowboarding with John. It had been so long and at least I would know that I would have gone once this season. It was also great when Jared and Jen came at midnight before my birthday to give me a serenade of the birthday song.
Isaac went on a field trip to the dinosaur museum and actually played at the water and sand table.(when he was younger he never would because he didn't like stuff on his hands)
In March I had my wedding anniversary. The kids stayed at my moms overnight. Sleeping in was awesome. For a present since we weren't doing a whole lot, I took a picture of Salt Air and put it in a frame for John since that's where we met.
Isaac had another field trip. This time it was to the children's museum. It was fun, but always when they get to the part of the little town it goes crazy. It was so hard keeping an eye on everyone.
We went camping over Spring Break so I decided to have our family celebrate Easter the Sunday before. My family came over for a turkey dinner and an egg hunt for the kids. It was a lot of work cleaning up as I went but it paid off in the end and was a lot of fun.




6 comments:
Hi neighbor! You have been busy! It looks like it's been fun though. Jen took some great pictures of your camping trip! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Looks like you've been having fun. Glad you had a nice b-day and anniversary.
You know we scared you both that night. Boy that song was great wasn't it.
Looks like you've been busy as usual...you are always doing such fun things. Hope you guys are doing well...Happy belated 30th two months ago! I loved turning 30...it is 40 that scares me! :)
Good to see what you have been up to. Always up to fun. It was great to chat during nursery yesterday! You are awesome in there.
Yea, you posted! :) I love those candy cards...how thoughtful of John for you. I'm glad you had a great birthday and anniversary! Looks like you guys have been having fun!
Post a Comment