On the same Saturday Maddy got baptized was Isaac's preschool graduation. Talk about busy right the baptism was at 10:00 and his graduation was supposed to start at 11:30. I made one mistake that day though. John gave me the key to his work truck and I didn't just want it to sit on the floor so I put it with my dad and his stuff. I bet you're already guessing what happened. After the baptism we had refreshments in the young women room and kitchen and my mom, dad, and sister had to go so gave them a hug goodbye. About 10 mins later maybe we were cleaning up and John asked where's the key so we can get everything in the truck. I was freaking out in my head because I instantly knew that my dad took our key with him and they left to go home already. I looked in the Relief Society room but I knew it was hopeless, and of course like usual my dad had his cell phone turned off. Luckily Etta, John's mom, came around from the other side of the building in her car and drove us to our house. Somehow John got in the house to get the keys for our truck since the keypad for the garage opener was in need of a new battery. So then we went to his program at the Rose Springs Elementary school gym about 10-15 minutes late by then. Isaac looked really cute up there while they performed their cute little songs. He wasn't going to say his part, but that's okay.
Then Miss Tara made a cute video with pics from the year and a baby photo with their photo in a cap and gown after for each kid in the class.
Then they came out in their caps and gowns and got their certificate. Isaac is such a sweetie. He came a long way during the year. Halfway in the year he finally started to talk to Miss Tara. He would talk to his friends and play, it's just adults it takes a while sometimes for him to decide he wants to talk to you. So if he does talk to you, count yourself lucky because he still purposely doesn't even talk to Jen B.(keep trying he's got to someday right)




5 comments:
I'm glad you were able to make it to the graduation okay... talk about stress! My neice goes to the same preschool but she's in the younger class, I think. They do a good job there. Maddy looks so beautiful in her white... I love to see these 8 yr. olds just glowing!
Cute pictures. What a crazy spiritual day. We need to get Issac to act crazy in some pictures. Love the picture of Maddy and Sarah.
Sounds like it was a busy day. Glad to hear everything worked out.
Hello John and Melissa, It has been a long time since we have chatted. Your kids are growing up so fast. It was so much fun to see your mom John. I get to see her again next week. It looks like you are all doing well.Hope to chat with you soon even if it is by blog. I am not so great at keeping mine up to date.
John & Melissa! Kathy let me know she ran into your mom and I found your blog through hers! It looks like life is treating you great! You all look wonderful and you have an adorable family! Keep in touch! ~ Julie
Post a Comment