Sarah is my girlie girl so when she was going to turn 4 she had many requests since May of what she wanted for a party. So I decided to give her a fairy tea party. It was her first real party with games and friends. We had a fun time. It was a lot easier than parties in the past. I realized that the kids don't care a whole lot about some of the details that I think matter. The girls colored a picture of a fairy until we were ready to start. There was little PB & J sandwiches, strawberries, string cheese, and pink marshmellows with tiny cups with juice. We played flower ring toss, musical flowers, freeze dance game to "free the fairies" and were rewarded with tresure. I made felt wings, and flower crowns for each of the girls. It was lots of fun. Sarah really wanted a new bike so that was her big present from us although I think she had a bigger reaction to her new fashion fairytale barbie.
Sunday, November 14
Sarah's 4th birthday
Sarah is my girlie girl so when she was going to turn 4 she had many requests since May of what she wanted for a party. So I decided to give her a fairy tea party. It was her first real party with games and friends. We had a fun time. It was a lot easier than parties in the past. I realized that the kids don't care a whole lot about some of the details that I think matter. The girls colored a picture of a fairy until we were ready to start. There was little PB & J sandwiches, strawberries, string cheese, and pink marshmellows with tiny cups with juice. We played flower ring toss, musical flowers, freeze dance game to "free the fairies" and were rewarded with tresure. I made felt wings, and flower crowns for each of the girls. It was lots of fun. Sarah really wanted a new bike so that was her big present from us although I think she had a bigger reaction to her new fashion fairytale barbie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So Cute!!! I think she looks just like you..what a beauty! Melissa C.
Fun updates, Melissa! Love the Halloween costumes. I can't believe Sarah is 4! Looks like it was a cute party.
Post a Comment