The fall season of soccer is over. Isaac's rec season ended on Oct.30 and Maddy's last comp game was Nov. 5th. Isaac went up to U8 where he now has goalies, and Maddy had her first season of competition soccer. They both learned and grew as players by the end. The goals were slow coming at first, but by the end of the season I think Maddy ended up with 6 and a couple assists. We had a blast and I'm so proud of them. We love soccer!
Sunday, November 14
Soccer Rocks!
The fall season of soccer is over. Isaac's rec season ended on Oct.30 and Maddy's last comp game was Nov. 5th. Isaac went up to U8 where he now has goalies, and Maddy had her first season of competition soccer. They both learned and grew as players by the end. The goals were slow coming at first, but by the end of the season I think Maddy ended up with 6 and a couple assists. We had a blast and I'm so proud of them. We love soccer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Good to see some post on your blog. Cute pictures from Halloween and Sarah's party looks like it was really cute.
Now you can have some nice evenings together before the spring soccer starts up. Heay!
Gardner Village is so fun. Cute pictures, happy to see that you all had a good October
Your kids rock at soccer!
Fun October pictures!
I love Soccer time. I hear Maddy is good at it too!!
Post a Comment