Here is a video of Maddy up to 8 that I did. You'll have to pause my playlist to watch so you can hear the music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If we would unleash the full influence of covenant-keeping women, the kingdom of God would change overnight. This is why Satan has never underestimated us. He knows we are at the heart of the Father's plan. So from the beginning, Lucifer has worked with a vengeance to distort the very definition of womanhood and to confuse everyone about us, including us. -Sheri Dew
4 comments:
Darling video. It is always so fun to look at pictures and how much they change in such a short time. She is a beautiful girl!
You have some really beautiful pictures of her. I bet it's hard having your first baby turn 8. I think I'd be really emotional. The birthday party you threw looks like it turned out so fun!
What a sweet video. She is a darling girl, and you have so many great pictures of her. I love that song too! What a fun birthday party you had for her!
I can't believe how time flies by. It's been fun watching her grow and be apart of our family as well. Love the pictures. I never heard that song before I think I like it. Good job Mel
Post a Comment