Friday, December 5

Big Girl!!


We've been finishing the basement so all of our storage stuff was all packed into the one side of the garage including all of the stuff for a toddler bed and twin bed. I decided to just forgo the toddler bed and put Sarah into the twin bed that we had that used to be Maddy's. It was still accessible in the garage without disturbing the mountain of totes lined up, so I decided to just do it and get it out since for a long time Sarah has been able to climb in and out of her crib with ease. I was tired of waiting for the finishing touches to be done on the basement to set it up to say the least. Since her room is supposed to be brown and pink I got a can of spray paint and painted the headboard and footboard pink to go with her brown comforter. It could of have used another coat but I didn't care I just wanted to get it set up. I think she likes being in a big girl bed. Now if I can just get everything else situated in her room the way I want, but does that ever happen unless you have a lot of money. Oh well.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Her bed looks cute. I did the same with Ella, I just went straight to the twin bed since they grow out of the toddler bed pretty quick.