Monday, December 29

Chef in the making

Sarah has seemed to take a big interest in cooking. It possibly could be her overwhelming sense of independence. She is constantly saying "Me do it". All of my kids have wanted to help stir or something else here or there, but Sarah is always right there when I cook wanting to pour, stir, shake in ingredients, pretty much anything I'll let her do all the time. She always wants to see saying "I see, I see". Sarah has always been different in her very present personality. She's curious, mischievious, and talkative all the time. She is very expressive when she talks and isn't as afraid to talk to people when asked something (most of the time). I guess you could say she is a social girl. When we are in new places if she sees a little person her age, she will usually go and try to talk to him or her. She did that at temple square to a little boy, but he didn't really want anything to do with her and kept walking away from her. It was funny.

I took this picture when she was helping with dinner one night. She had just been stirring the spaghetti sauce. I'm always surprised at what she does and sometimes have to remind myself that she's only 2.

2 comments:

Jen B. said...

I see a another great cook in the works. What an awesome mom you are.Cute girl

Jen said...

Hmmmm......she reminds me of someone....:>