Watching a little of the news Sunday night John and I saw the story of a man throwing shoes, yes shoes, at President Bush. I just had to put it on here. It was hillarious! You got to hand it to him, Bush has some good reflexes. We have a DVR so we rewound it a couple times and it looked like after the first duck of a shoe that Bush was even laughing a little. He was probably thinking are you kidding, a shoe? Here is a link were you can see a video clip of it when you scroll down a little: http://gawker.com/5109651/bush-comes-under-shoe-attack-in-baghdad
If you can't click on it just copy and paste the address.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We saw this last night too. What a jerk! Chris said in Iraq that to take off your shoes in front of someone is total disrespect. Something to do with loosing your soul. I don't think they like our President much. Those security guys were all over that dude! At least Bush has a sense of humor.
I saw that, it was just too funnnny!! I love it.
Post a Comment