We had lots of fun looking at all the trees on Dec 5th at the Festival of Trees. I love to see all of the new ideas and fun themes of the trees. Of course I enjoy that part more than everyone else. John goes because I make him and the kids love the kid's corner where they can do activites and stuff. Maddy was especially moody and ornery while we looked at trees because she was expecting her cousins but they weren't able to last minute. I was wishing that I would have remembered to put the wheels back in her Heelys so that she would stop complaining. Then all of a sudden it was like magic when her friend Sarah showed up and miraculously she was in a good mood. Oh please this stuff can't start already. One thing I was bummed about was I didn't ever get to look at the gingerbread village. There is always one that is totally elaborate to stop and stare at the talent that it took to make it. I love going to the festival of trees. It doesn't feel like the start of the season without it. My family would go every year I think since I was in middle school or a Sophmore I can't be sure which.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
How fun I wish I could get Kent to go with us, he is not into that kind of atuff. Looks like you guys had a blast!!
Post a Comment