Maddy and I got to go the the Nutcracker by Ballet West at the Capitol Theatre Tuesday night. It was great! Ever since I was young I have always wanted to see it. I even got a little emotional at the beginning of the dancing because of the realization of a dream. Maddy's eyes lit up watching the wonderful performance. The dancers are so talented. If you didn't already know it about me you do now that I LOVE dancing. I love to dance, and watch dancing. My sister and her family were there that night too. It was fun for me to share my first experience of the Nutcracker with my big sister Keenie (nickname).
Maddy got a new dress just in time to be able to wear it that night. It was fun to get dressed up for it. Maddy unfortunately got boo boo's on the back of her ankles since her shoes were new too. When it was time to walk back to the car Maddy was limping. So even in my dress I gave her a piggyback almost the whole way to the car. It was a memorable night I will never forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. And what a memory for Maddy to share with her mom. Maybe we'll get around to doing something like that sometime - I haven't seen it in years.
Thanks for you comment on our blog.
How fun for a mother, daughter night! I love it. Maddy will cherish this tradition forever!
cute pictures!
It sounds like you guys had fun, I love doing things with Kaisa. She is so much fun and I hope it becomes a trdition for her when she has a doughter of her own.
How fun for you girls! Maddy's new dress is so cute, and both you girls look so nice all dressed up! The Nutcracker is so much fun!
Post a Comment